Sunday, January 16, 2005
Hi guys, im finally here to blog.
Haven been blogging for i dunno how long.
Its 2005 alrdy. hurhur.
-
summary of what's goin on these days
Got myself a new hairstlye.
Celebrated baby's bday at downtown east chalet last weekend.
Went shopping with eve, fred n benson on thursday.
b came over to pick me, and we had an accident.
We've got cuts and bruises.
b cant really walk now, he kinda sprained his ankle.
Met up with the gang on friday night.
It was fun and cool. I enjoyed myself. =)
Watched seed of chucky with b at home using eve's laptop.
It wasnt as good as i thought. Was kinda boring. =p
hmmm... im not really feeling very well now.
I shall go take a nap.
I'll try to keep my blog updated. hee.
take care all.
cya. ciao~
he loves me, he loves me not
1/16/2005 01:57:00 PM